Tuesday 6 December 2011

No students + Inset Day = Jeans


I love wearing jeans to work.
When the students are not in college we can wear what we like.
Before the students started college in the summer there were lots of teachers showing off their tans in shorts.
At this time of year it is all about layering to stay warm.
The day was spent sharing good practice.
I picked up some lovely tips on Kung Fu Teaching and using decorated lollysticks for role play.
A good day all round.

I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Jeans - Gap
Shirt - Marks and Spencer
Sweater - Top Sjop
Bag - TK Maxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the stripey sweater with the leopard blouse! Especially the sheer stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el layering Jane !
    Precioso :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if those were sheer stripes! What a great sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you layered the stripes over the leopard....looks great!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...