Sunday 20 May 2012

Sky Blue Sunday

Did you watch the Champions League Final last night?
Our two youngest watched it with our friends Kev and Denise, their son, Austin and my mum.
A few weeks ago no-one in our  house had a kind word for Chelsea.


Yet last night our family of Reds (Liverpool) became Blues (Chelsea) for the night.
I have to admit it was nowhere on the scale of that day in May 2005 when Liverpool came back from 3-0 down to equalise and eventually won the final on penalties.
That night the whole road was out celebrating, even our chocolate labrador, Harvey did a lap of honour in a Liverpool Scarf.
Last night was nowhere near that day.
But it was fun.
So for one day only here is my celebratory blue tribute.


As for the sun, I am taking advice from Rhonda Byrne, author of The Secret, to act as if.


I am acting as if the sun is already out.
Or at least showing off my TK Maxx sun glasses purchase.
Can you  believe they were £74 according to the RRP?
I paid just £7.00 for them.

Come on you sun!


Today I wore:

Boots - Clarks
Leggings - Lytesse
Shirt/tunic - Noa Noa
Cardigan - Tesco

5 comments:

  1. the sunglasses are fab but I'm rather liking those tan boots...... working well in the 'sun' too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lusting after those glorious tan boots, I seriously need those beauties in my life! Harvey is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blue outfit. What a bargain those sunglasses were!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tunic/wrap speaks to me. One of my favorite styles in one of my favorite colors.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Clarks Shoes Sale brand has been around for almost 200 years, yet it remains to be in step with the latest trends in footwear fashion. Founded by Clark brothers Cyrus and James in 1825, the brand started off as a small sheepskin slipper business in Somerset, England.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...