Friday 17 August 2012

Statement Scarf


Can't believe this is my last week off - the school holidays have flown by.
Although our students don't start until September 10th we go back to work next Wednesday.
I am determined to make the most of my time off.
Today I met with my two colleagues, Nina and Dawn, for a lovely, leisurely lunch.
It gave me the chance to show off my new statement scarf (£5 in the Next Sale).
For the past year I have shared an office with these wonderfully supportive ladies.
But sadly, I have to move offices this term as I will be looking after the Oxbridge entries.
I will miss them.
Thanks also to Claire who has given me a lovely award. Claire is new to blogging but off to a great start; if you get the chance check out her blog.
And by the way, Claire also won my People Tree giveaway.

Today I wore:
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Boden
Scarf - Next
Necklace - Fossil

9 comments:

  1. And I love the Shirt I won in the giveaway- I am planning a whole post around it!! Hee hee! The scarf is gorgeous - what a catch! I adore scarves ...I have drawers full of them - I need a better way to store them ....any ideas anyone?!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share an office myself...and have not seen my office mate all summer. I'll see her next Monday, when I have a day of meetings to kick off the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Love your dress and scarf.
    I spent my whole summer ready to start the fall semester and now that it will be here Monday....I'm a tiny bit stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice long scarf... i am usually trying to wear scarves and have never thought of letting them hang loose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fab hun. That scarf is lovely, great colours. Enjoy your last week off. It seems forever since we had time off. Ive not got any more now till Christmas.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that scarf, what a bargain! I can't believe how quickly the holidays are going, horrid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scarf against the black dress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look elegant in this dress! It would make a great backdrop for many accessories. Your scarf today is whimsical and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...