Thursday 6 September 2012

Blue Thursday

 
I am at the halfway house of smartening up for the new term by wearing a skirt.
I rode to work on my bike today and added a pair of leggings to keep out the cold and maintain my dignity.
Later this week we will  be meeting our new first year students and I am looking forward to getting to know four new tutor groups.
I will have four first year groups and four second year groups.
We will also be meeting two new Progress Coaches who are joining our team and I will be saying goodbye to Nina who is leaving to join her her boyfriend's family-run Italian restaurant.
I am starting to well up already.
I will miss her so much.
 
I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Skirt - Marks & Spencer
Shirt - Boden

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's always so hard saying goodbye to people we share so much with! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really liking the blue, a great color on you. It is hard when a well like co-worker leaves isn't it? Is the restaurant nearby so maybe you can go to dinner there?

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is great on you. How fortunate that you are able to ride your bike to work. I need to move to a bike able/walkable community.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...