Saturday 15 December 2012

Belinda Black

 
Belinda's back.
I needed a quick go-to after a sleepless night looking after my 17-year-old son who has caught the Winter Vomiting Bug.
I am just praying no-one else gets it but if you don't see me for a while you will know where I am.
 
I hope those germs realise that this mother has got a Christmas to organise and she hasn't even written the Christmas Cards yet.
It took two days to get our artificial tree up this week.
I am hoping to buy the real one today.
 
Hope you have a germ-free weekend.
 
Boots - Clarks
Dress- Gap
Body - Marks and Spencer
Boot toppers from a local shop.

3 comments:

  1. No Christmas cards written here either. I think this year I will go paperless and just skip it all together. Hope your family stays well. Love that dress with the leopard top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pretty plaid dress and a wonderful christmas tree. i hope you and the rest of your family will stay well and your son will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he's over it asap! That dress is lovely and the Xmas tree looks great. I still haven't bought anything, no cards, no pressies, nothing! x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...