Tuesday 11 December 2012

Belinda

 
As soon as I saw the photograph of this dress the  name Belinda entered my head.
Apparently Belinda comes from the Italian, Bella, meaning beautiful.
I am feeling the Italisna vibe strongly at the moment as I have just finished the wonderful novel, The Italiam Matchmaker,  by Santa Montefiore.
Strangely, the only Belinda I have ever come across is Belinda Carlisle.
 
 
Either way this bella dress came from the sale rail at Gap (£9.99) a few years back and has been worn every season since.
 
Don't forget to enter my Cltohes Show giveaway here.
 
Boots - Clarks
Dress - Gap
Body - Marks and Spencer
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress, perfect length and the necklace is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will check out Gap online, haven't done for ages but as you prove you can often get great bargains x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...