Thursday 27 December 2012

Bella

 
There is something a little gothic about this black maxi dress and biker style boots which is why the name, Bella comes to mind.
Luckily there were no vampires around as the bright pink must have scared them off.
While I have to admit it was an easy outfit to wear, I can see by the photos that it wasn't very flattering.
Once Dressember is over I think this jumper will look better with jeans or leggings or maybe after a hot wash as it is a little too slouchy.
 
Boots - Clarks
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Jumper - River Island

7 comments:

  1. Comfy is the name of the game after Christmas I think. You still look good hun

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look really comfortable. That is the perfect shade of pink. I have been looking for a classic cashmere sweater that shade but all I find is a kind of "Pepto Bismol" pink, (Don't know if you have that nasty stuff in England).

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry jane, the jumber is perfect with the black maxi. you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, nice to see you in a maxi! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about long skirts or maxi's. I have a long black skirt which I thrifted recently and while I feel good and love the swishy feeling, when I look at the photos I don't like it at all. I'm sort of stuck on how to style it now and thinking maybe it's not for me. I love how you paired it with your boots though!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think its unflattering at all. It looks comfy cozy and pretty; love the biker boots and the pink sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you look terrible, but I know what you mean. My rules are: tight bottom, loose top - loose bottom, tight top - tight top, tight bottom - but never loose top, loose bottom! :-). I think this jumper will look fab just the way it is with skinnies and your black Clarks boots :-)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...