Sunday 23 December 2012

Samantha

 
I have not named this dress after the sexy siren Samantha in Sex In The City.
No, I have called this dress Samantha in honour of my eldest son, Sam.
I bought this dress for his 21st birthday earlier this year (pictures below) and wanted to keep it for another special occasion.
 
 
Tonight I am out for a Christmas meal with my colleagues.
 
Last night our Scandinavian evening went well.
 
 
 
It was fun going out with a reindeer!
 
Picture 1
 Shoes - Clarks
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
 
Picture 2
Jumper and leggings - River Island
Shoes - Clarks

5 comments:

  1. How does your son feel about having a dress named after him? Tee hee hee...I'm just playing a bit!

    Its a great dress and looks excellent on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in red. Love all your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear jane,
    you look marvellous in this dress!
    merry christmas to you your friendly reindeer and your whole family!
    sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, what a handsome reindeer :)
    and you look stunning in that dress. I am guessing the reindeer loved it too.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...