Thursday 17 January 2013

9 to 5

 
Or should that  be 8.30am to 4.30pm?
 
Either way when I came in from work last night I fed the kids and then made a mad dash to collect my mum and get into Liverpool for 7.30pm where we had tickets for Dolly Parton's musical, 9 to 5.
 
I had seen the film many moons ago and was looking forward to a song and dance extravaganza.
I wasn't disappointed.
It was such a strong cast with Bonnie Langford's song and dance number stealing the show.
How can a 48-year-old look so amazing in basque and stockings.
And do the splits?
Incredible.
If you  get the chance to see it then take it.
 
It was worth the mad dash.
 
I wore:
 
Boots and Dress - Boden
Leggings - Tesco

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's great to know that show has traveled overseas and that you enjoyed it. I saw it 2 years ago in Houston with my mom too and loved every moment of it. My mom drug me kicking and screaming to see meet me in St. Louis as well as the Color Purple, so she repaid the favor by seeing Ms. Saigon and 9 to 5.

    I am loving your Clark boots. You now have me stalking a pair of Heath Skylar and they are on sale now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it was a great show. Mother/Daughter outings are among my favorite things to do.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...