Tuesday 15 January 2013

Camera Shy

 
A bit camera shy today I am afraid.
Must be the Monday morning after the weekend before!
Here are some of my winter sales purchases.
The boots (reduced from £139 to £69) will replace the black biker boots from Clarks which have suffered from a zip malfunction.
I don't expect Clarks to be able to replace them as they are now sold out.
I am hanging out for a refund so I can put the money towards next winter's boots.
The cardigan was reduced from £99 to £24 in the Karen Millen sale.
I think it will get lots of wear with jeans, dresses, skirts and trousers.
 
Still no snow!
 
Boots - Boden
Dress - Boden
Cardigan - Karen Millen
 

9 comments:

  1. Looking snug and stylish hun x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it all - that cardigan was a great bargain! Loving the boots too - all items you'll get lots of wear from for years, Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are great but I can't quite figure out the cardigan. Another picture on a not so shy day?

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boots - don't be camera shy, you're lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you grabbed real bargains! The cardigan is wonderful and the boots soooo cute! Have fun with them and don't be shy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cardigan - cant beat a sale like that!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cardigan, especially with the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With dough ωell donе itѕ time tо sprеaԁ it out ωith a
    rοllіng pin to the diffегent
    sіzes depending on how many pieceѕ one woulԁ like.

    Thеy can hаve 1 tοuch preset functіons and еven аn
    interіoг lіght. Therе aгe not a lot
    of frоzen ρizzas out there that lock in that freѕh takе out tаste anԁ Ι
    ωanted tо see whаt this pіzzа
    could оffer me.

    Also visit my site: pizza stone

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...