Thursday 31 January 2013

Comfort Blanket


I have been seduced by the 70% off Karen Millen sale.
This comfort blanket cardigan was originally £110 but I got it for £30.
It is so warm and cosy I like to snuggle up in it in my office and make believe I am curled up in a cottage in front of a crackling fire.



I can't believe how quickly January has flown by, the summer holidays will be here before we know it.
 
 
Talking of taking a break,  I will be having a little rest from posting for February as I need to recharge my blogging batteries.
I will continue to keep up with everyone on my blog list.
 
But time to concentrate on a few more pressing matters.
 
See you in the Spring.
 
Jane x
 
I wore;
 
Boots - Clarks
Jeggings and top - Marks and Spencer
Cardigan - Karen Millen

14 comments:

  1. Love that cardigan Jane - I had it on the blog a while back and actually went into KM yesterday to see if it was in stock, but sadly not. Looks gorgeous on you - a great buy and what a bargain! Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 'blanket'! Enjoy your time off and recharge your batteries. See you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a deal you got on the cardigan. I'd be living in it. Have a good blogging break, I'll be looking forward to your return.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bargain that was! The silvery grey looks lovely on you.
    Enjoy your bloggy break, we'll miss you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cardigan is beautiful, Jane. Probably soon you can wear it instead of a coat. Spring hopefully is coming soon.
    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing bargain, love it! Enjoy your February, see you back soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cardi is so cool. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got to love these sales right now! that does look super cozy!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great deal ! who doesn't love a great sale ?
    i love your comfort cardi :)
    and I hope to see you back with your batteries recharged, God knows i need to recharge mine too. When's the next capsule ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colours! Enjoy the rest and look forward to your return. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is super cute, I love the graphic lines! Prefect for the cold days at work. Suite!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a nice break and hurry back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hear ya on the recharge. Have a great rest!

    Absolutely adore the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a LOVELY comfort blanket. Have a restful February xx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...