Wednesday 6 March 2013

Back To Black

 
It's turned out cold again which means back to black.
Spring is on hold although I am holding onto it with my scarf.
And while it may be cold there are signs of new life everywhere.
The buds on the trees outside my office are starting to burst through and I stopped to look at some tiny snowdrops while walking the dog this morning.
It is just a case of wrap up and carry on as Spring is just around the corner.
 
I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Dress - Boden
Jacket - New Look
Scarf - Next

5 comments:

  1. A marvellous scarf, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But your scarf do signals spring! It cheers up the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so ready for warmer weather....

    Love the entire outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and a great scarf it is.
    No flowers here yet. but I planted tulips last fall, and I'm anxiously awaiting their appearance.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need a touch of spring about now, you nailed that with your scarf.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...