Monday 17 June 2013

A Variation On Simple

 
I wore this for the UCAS Higher Education Conference.
We took our first year students to Liverpool University to find out more about university options.
The event (as usual) was on a rainy day and included lots of walking around.
It was on the chilly side too.
I needed to be warm, comfortable and (hopefully) stylish.
At 5ft 1in I often get mistaken for being younger - until folks catch a close-up but I don't think there is any chance of me being mistaken for a sixth former anymore!
 
I wore a similar outfit last week; this time I chose blue trousers.
I just love this gingham shirt, it always smartens up a casual look.
 
I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Trousers - Tesco
Shirt - Boden

7 comments:

  1. you appear taller than 5 1 jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse looks fab on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would never have guessed you were 5'1" - definitely thought taller! Lovely classic & chic outfit - great necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gingham shirt is calling my name.... I see you wear it and I feel the need to own one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You obviously took the right decision. You look stylish, the outfit and the shoes look comfy and I hope it was not too cold.




    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes the best looks are just simple! love the little print mix.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never guess you are only 5'1" - you seem much taller than that :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...