Tuesday 9 July 2013

Cycle (Not So) Chic


A flashback to Sunday.
Now I am a  big tennis fan and Andy Murray was in the Wimbledon Final.
But a great sunny Sunday afternoon only comes around about as often as a Brit winning Wimbledon.

 
So Paul and I decided to head out with our pals, Kevin and Denise for an epic 50 mile ride.
Here we are at our first stop, enjoying a coffee at a farm café.


Along the Leeds Liverpool Canal we met this fluffy family.


Back home and there was still time for a barbecue.
And plenty of Pavlova.

5 comments:

  1. What about Virginia Wade in 1977 ? she won the ladies singles didn't she ? doesn't that count ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely correct. Thanks for reminding me.

      Delete
  2. A 50 mile bike ride? You deserve that dessert all to yourself. You are amazing!

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, 50 miles cannot be sneezed at:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!!!! 50 miles!!!! I couldn't do that xx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...