Sunday 14 July 2013

Cycle Sunday

 
A beautiful day today.
My son had run out of tennis balls.
The nearest big town is Southport which is eight miles away.
 
 
  
 
Usually I hop into the car but today I tied up my hair, threw on some jeans and saddled up my faithful white steed.
  

Through the woods. 

 


And along the coast road.
 
Six miles of the journey is off road or on cycle tracks.
It was a real pleasure.
Must do it again sometime.
 
I wore:
Sandals - Boden
Jeans - Tesco
Dress - New Look

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice way to spend the afternoon, and i love your dress!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great outfit for a cycling tour! I love the print of the dress. Cycling along the coast is what I like to do in our holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's impressive! Gorgeous cycle ride, though.
    The print on your dress is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be the best dressed cyclist out there. What lovely views of your route.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take my hat off to you in this heat! Fab dress I need some like that, so hot at the moment! Thank you for your lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors, cut and style(sounding like a hair stylist now:-)of your summery frock; gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jane what a beautiful ride....

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...