Wednesday 14 August 2013

GAP Fest

 

It wasn't until I started listing my items that I realised today was a Gap Fest.
It wasn't until I started listing my items that I realised today was a Gap Fest.All of the items I had chosen today were from Gap.
I loved this jacket as soon as I saw it but waited for the sale and managed to snap it up for £14.95.
It is so well made and an ideal length even though it is not petite.
having said that I got an email today to say that Gap are introducing a new petite and tall range.
I just hope they have a grey winter coat in a petite size as a winter coat is top of my Autumn/Winter Wishlist along with a pair of flat brown boots, black workwear heels and cropped fitted jumper.
 
Have you started your A/W Wishlist yet?
 
I wore:
Shoes, Jeans, Vest, Jacket - Gap

6 comments:

  1. That blazer is fabulous, very 1970s!
    My A/W wishlist? A flight to India! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gap does great basics(love the blazer:-)!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket looks great on you, a perfect length.
    My wish list? A bigger house please! Failing that, I need to downsize my wardrobe, not increase it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blazer is great, I love that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a nice blazer !
    and i see you already own Gap jeans :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...