Tuesday 3 September 2013

Grey Matter



I am making the most of the dry weather to cycle into work.
Although it is warm in the afternoons it is rather chilly before 8am when I leave for work so this grey layer is perfect.

Our students don't begin until next Monday so it is still casual dress for work.
I spent the day writing lesson plans and catching up with all the latest developments.
I am excited; I always love the start of a new school year.

5. Gap Skinnies
6. Gap grey sweater
7. Zara Shirt

9 comments:

  1. There is a nip in the air first thing but it's gorgeous once the sun;s up. Good for you, cycling to work! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never sure what to wear first thing when I'm walking to work early in the morning. Your layering is a perfect idea.
    I start back at work tomorrow after six weeks off and I'm hoping the weather is going to be warm but I think I will still take something warm for the morning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt does look quite cute layered up with your sweater and statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grey sweater. I'm trying hard to not miss the excitement of a new school year this year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, I like the layers of the shirt/sweater on you and I'm sure both pieces will play a great role in your challenge.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the same here, chilly first thing then glorious later, Layering's the way forward! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shirt - is it current? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be a preppy dressing teacher like you :)
    Do you ever receive compliments from your students regarding the way you dress?

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...