Monday 2 September 2013

I swear that I will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing....


 
.....yes, nothing.
After all that worry my appearance as a court witness did not happen.
It has been adjourned until next year.
Never mind, it was a chance to smarten up my act for a day.
Here are items 3 and 4 from my Project 333 challenge.

 
 As it was a chilly start I wore my Gap mac but outerwear doesn't count!


3. Cream Top Shop Blouse

4. Taupe Next Skirt

I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Skirt - Next
Shirt - Top Shop
Mac - Gap

6 comments:

  1. That blouse is so pretty! Definitely something I'd wear. Love these soft neutrals together.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is gorgeous! What a shame your day in court was adjourned, you certainly look the part. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blouse, it is so pretty. I have been after a mac like yours for a while. After seeing you looking good in this one I am definitely going to be visiting Gap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a sophisticated look! And I would think it was a relief not to have to appear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, Jane! I was in court yesterday and today for an interpreting assignment and I had to wear a similar outfit, although I always prefer trousers...I only wish I had a similar lovely blouse! Take care...A.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blouse looks as good as i imagined Jane!
    Plain beautiful... i'd freak out if i had to be a witness .

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...