Friday 6 September 2013

Red and Green are seldom seen...

 
....except upon a fool!
Apparently.
Or that was the rhyme I remember from school.
Being a fool rebel I always sought ways of mixing the two.
I haven't done it for a while so here I am looking very foolish.
 
Last days of Induction today and we hit the floor running with a full timetable at work next week.
I am really excited about meeting all the new students and getting back to teaching Creative Writing again.
It will be a busy term but I love being busy.
I love the chaos, the deadlines, the frayed tempers.
It is like the good old days of the newsrooms I remember so fondly.
Happy Days.
 
 
We are off to Leeds this weekend to take Joe to University (sniff! sniff!).
 
See you on Monday.
Have a wonderful weekend.
  

12. Asos Tartan Top
13. Green John Lewis Trousers

7 comments:

  1. That's a good look on you :-) Hope the uni drop-off is not too emotional. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the tartan shirt, very preppy and youthful look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Jane, I like this look :)
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with that rhyme, but a fool you do not look!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely weekend in Leeds. A great place for shopping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your 333 challenge! Can't wait to see the upcoming looks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only fool would be someone who actually took note of such daft sayings!
    Hope Joe got off okay! x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...