Sunday 6 July 2014

Practice Makes Perfect

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts but I have been spending most of my energies studying yoga to gain my teaching diploma. 
I have been relying on lots of old faithful combinations which I have worn many times to get me through. 
There have been lots of outfits featuring my Gap Skinnies and striped tops!

Qualifying to teach yoga has made me feel like I did when I first started yoga- useless!

While I have mastered many yoga asanas through my practice, teaching it to others is a whole new ball game.

However, I have to remind myself that I did get better through practise and the more I practise teaching the better I will be. 

I am planning to start teaching classes in January but I know I will have to spend many hours at the front of the class, honing my teaching technique.

So many more days in stripes and Skinnies. 

Namaste for now. 

7 comments:

  1. Blimey, 20 years ago I could do this, not now!
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always amazed me with your yoga. Fantastic! I'm sure you'll make a great teacher. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed how agile you are!
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, look at you, so bendy! Good luck with the training/teaching, Jane. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Jane, you are so good !
    I would probably just get to the part where I put on the "yoga outfit."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Going for a teaching certificate sounds - and looks - like hard work. Good thing you have the stripes and skinnies all set to back you up.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fantastic yoga poses. Good for you. You will make a brilliant teacher :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...